Want to know the proper way to build your personal brand? This multi-millionaire thinks he can help.
With no resources, experience, nor connections, Neil Patel started his entrepreneurship career at the age of 15, while he was still in high school. While his first venture (a replica of the Monster job board website) failed, Neil kept going and built more businesses.
Since then, he’s created multiple multi-million dollar businesses and is known to be one of the most influential marketers in the world. Neil was recognized as a Top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and Forbes named him one of the top 10 marketers in the world.
I’ve been following Neil for awhile, and I can confirm that he’s the real deal. From the quality of his content to the results he has gotten for his businesses and his clients, which includes Amazon, GM, and NBC.
Here’s an example of one of his awesome guides.
Today, Neil talks to us about how to build your personal brand from day one, how he’s been able to grow a massive, loyal following online through blogging and social media, and shares his advice on how you can do the same.
Hope you enjoy this episode of The Sean Kim Show.
Highlights of the Episode:
- Why Neil left the consulting business and the limits of service businesses
- Why long-form content rules in marketing
- What are the first three steps Neil would do if he had to build his brand from day one
- What the hot new social media platforms that are up and coming
- How to build and add amazing value to your email list
- Which social platform is right for you depending on your business
- How Neil gets so much done in a fraction of the time most people take
- The big regret that Neil has in his career (and you may be surprised to hear his answer!)
- What Neil is excited about personally and professionally in his life.
Neil’s Challenge to you:
“Write an amazing, long-form post that will wow your readers.” – Neil Patel